Apps won't send notifications unless connected to wifi

frustrated auzzie

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Since returning from overseas my phone won't send notifications of most applications unless I am connected to wifi. Apps likes Facebook, instagram and snapchat to name a few. I have checked that mobile data is on and background data isnt restricted. Have also gotten a new sim just to test that theory and reinstalled all apps.

I havent restored phone to factory settings yet but that would be my last resort.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Since returning from overseas my phone won't send notifications of most applications unless I am connected to wifi. Apps likes Facebook, instagram and snapchat to name a few. I have checked that mobile data is on and background data isnt restricted. Have also gotten a new sim just to test that theory and reinstalled all apps.

I havent restored phone to factory settings yet but that would be my last resort.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Well, it seems like application is not using the available network to communicate over the network. This happens because of the installing an application that doesn't allow the application to communicate have you remembered any of the application like this.... if still you can't figure out then i am afraid but you have only one option left like you have said and that is hard resetting it !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy