Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MrHost
  • 1 Post By Harold Timson Jr
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

i just want to recover most pics tbh like i cant even explain how it happened but yh most of its gone ive seen searching all over trying to find info ive downloaded so many different software's today its stressing me NO MY PHONE NOT ROOTED AND I DONT WANT TO ROOT IT it really shouldnt be this hard to recover flies and yes ive turned on usb debugging and the phone stilll hasnt come up as a letter drive still a portable device like i just really want my stuff back why does it have to be rooted please someone help meee

some of the software ive downloading

Remo Recover for Android

Asoftech Data Recovery

Tenorshare Android Data Recovery
    Last edited by bigsmokeldn OT; 01-22-2014 at 07:46 PM.

Default Re: I need help please ive deleted damn near everything n my internal memory!!!!

Were these pictures on your internal or external storage?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: I need help please ive deleted damn near everything n my internal memory!!!!

internal
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

im just really at my whits end with it all tbh

Global Posts
    956 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmokeldn OT View Post
    i just want to recover most pics tbh like i cant even explain how it happened but yh most of its gone ive seen searching all over trying to find info ive downloaded so many different software's today its stressing me NO MY PHONE NOT ROOTED AND I DONT WANT TO ROOT IT it really shouldnt be this hard to recover flies and yes ive turned on usb debugging and the phone stilll hasnt come up as a letter drive still a portable device like i just really want my stuff back why does it have to be rooted please someone help meee

Remo Recover for Android

Asoftech Data Recovery

You never explained how exactly you managed to delete all these pictures.
    If you would have simply just stored your pics on a MicroSD card you wouldn't have this issue.
    I think you are SOL if you aren't willing to ROOT.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M - 4.2.2
    Telus Mobility
    Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmokeldn OT View Post

Remo Recover for Android

Asoftech Data Recovery

I think you're SOL, I see these kind of post pop up frequently and I don't recall ever seeing a positive outcome, sorry, ALWAYS back up anything important. ......

ROM
    Gingerbread

Auto sync your photos with one of the cloud services. Box, dropbox or even Googles very own g+.

No way to recover from internal memory without root. Sry.

Posted via Android Central App
    Sanjay Chandra likes this.

You're a fool if you didn't take advantage of Google+.
    If you did, and set it to auto back up, just log back in under accounts and sync.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    mhinc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rusty502 View Post
    I think you're SOL, I see these kind of post pop up frequently and I don't recall ever seeing a positive outcome, sorry, ALWAYS back up anything important. ......
    Next time do one of the following :
    Use auto-upload feature in dropbox
    or
    Use Google+ auto camera backup

Either of them do excellent job in storing your photos safely.

Also try to use the setting where photos will be stored in SD-card instead of Internal storage.

I hope , your photos will be safe next time.

The data may be recoverable though a forensics tool. It involves creating an image of the "drive" and working the drive image. For phones, you may want to find a service that is not free. Law enforcement uses phone imaging, though I have just seen it done and I have not performed recovery on a phone.
    If you performed an overwrite, you will be out of luck.

I have all our phones back up to the cloud. Phones are just too unreliable and too easy to steal to trust as the only storage, including the Micro SD add on.

I back up everything, both on my computer and in the cloud.

Best of luck.