Gs4 Ringtones Randomly Changed to 4 Digit Number And Silent
So this is the second time this has happened to me since I have had my GS4. I have customer ring tones, they are in the correct folder and I have no issues attaching them to whatever it may be.
SMS, Gmail, etc.
So today for the second time, I notice I am getting email and not getting any notifications. So I go into check and the ringtones have been changed to a four digit number such as 1408.
I am able to change it back to the normal ring tone I use and everything is okay.
I have changed NOTHING. Has anyone else experienced this?
- 01-22-2014, 11:47 PM #2
Re: Gs4 Ringtones Randomly Changed to 4 Digit Number And Silent
Happens to me a lot seems like anytime I turn the phone off and back on or restart it same thing email, phone, messaging, Twitter all set to a number and are silent it is an easy fix but really annoying.
- By David Lessnau in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 14Last Post: 12-23-2015, 09:35 AM
- By KingR3D in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 11Last Post: 02-01-2014, 03:54 PM
- By FrBart in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2014, 01:41 PM
- By Mozillo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 07:37 PM
- By Hazardtime in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2014, 05:49 PM