- 20 Posts
Battery drain problem please help! Battery drain problem on my gs4 please help!
Hello! I recently purchased a Samsung galaxy s4 on Verizon wireless. I am pretty new to the Android world and I have been having a lot of trouble with my battery life. It seems to drain about a % every minutes or so, even when there are no apps running and the screen is set to the lowest brightness. I have to constantly connect it to the charger and it is becoming very frustrating! Anyone else experience this issue!?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-23-2014, 11:52 AM #2
Re: Battery drain problem please help! Battery drain problem on my gs4 please help!
Welcome to Android Central! First, remove the battery, lay it flat on a smooth surface, and see if it spins freely. If so, the battery's bad (even though it's brand new, it can still be defective).
If the battery seems ok physically, then review this guide and see if the tips help: [Guide] Battery Saving Tips
- By iDoc86 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 22Last Post: 02-07-2014, 06:02 PM
- By thegeekkid in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-24-2014, 11:48 AM
- By Effenhimer in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2014, 12:08 AM
- By catzmeow4me23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 05:35 PM
- By Jim Eckert in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2014, 01:46 PM