- 6 Posts
My Samsung Galaxy S4 Couldnt Connect to WiFi
Does any 1 knows how to solve problem that my Samsung Galaxy S4 have? I couldn't connect to the WiFi. My home WiFi can be connect just that i can't connect to my office WiFi and public WiFi. Password is correct but still couldn't connect to it. Always trying to connect but pop up message, authentication error, My boss using S4 as well but she can connect. I updated my firmware from Kies3, since i updated the firmware, its started have this issue.
- 01-24-2014, 02:58 PM #2
- 24 Posts
Re: My Samsung Galaxy S4 Couldnt Connect to WiFi
Are you using a custom Rom? Sometimes a Rom doesn't play well with all the features of a device. Mine currently doesn't connect; but there are modules you can flash through a custom recovery that still fix all permissions, coding, buildprops, etc. I believe they're on XDA. Just use your firmware version (probably 4.3...MK2 if you've just upgraded using Kies) to search ex. MK2 Wi-Fi modules.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
- By wiirenet in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ZoomReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2014, 05:57 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2014, 01:58 AM
- By shahali in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2014, 05:34 PM
- By jamesisasecret in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2014, 05:21 AM
- By losl in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 03:25 PM