- 4 Posts
How to stop data from being used?
My data has gone up at least 1gb in a week even when I'm not using data. My auto sync is always on manual, I'm always on wifi and when I'm not I disconnect from it, im 99% never on mobile data, ive restricted background data on all apps, and its mostly Android OS using it all up. How can I stop this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-24-2014, 08:04 PM #2
- 01-24-2014, 08:26 PM #3
- By Pablo Escobar1 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:27 PM
- By BlackAudiA5 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 01-28-2014, 08:44 AM
- By chickenteeth in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2014, 12:23 PM
- By Tom in Bristol in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:29 PM
- By adiva45 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:25 PM