S4 keep shutting off and stuck on samsung logo

anon8457786

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
My 6-month old S4 shuts off about 5 times a day and goes into a boot loop, getting stuck on the samsung i9505 logo until i pull the battery out. Please help, I'm getting really tired of this and it's being really inconvenient. I tried doing a recovery boot, wiped cache partition, and when i tried to reboot the phone, it keeps saying "error" and it goes into a boot loop over and over and over again. Sometimes it doesn't function without being plugged into a charger.

I still have a warranty, but I don't know how I'll be able to do some replacements because I bought my S4 while I was on a vacation in the Philippines. Pleaaaase help, what do I do? :'(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My 6-month old S4 shuts off about 5 times a day and goes into a boot loop, getting stuck on the samsung i9505 logo until i pull the battery out. Please help, I'm getting really tired of this and it's being really inconvenient. I tried doing a recovery boot, wiped cache partition, and when i tried to reboot the phone, it keeps saying "error" and it goes into a boot loop over and over and over again. Sometimes it doesn't function without being plugged into a charger.

I still have a warranty, but I don't know how I'll be able to do some replacements because I bought my S4 while I was on a vacation in the Philippines. Pleaaaase help, what do I do? :'(

I would do a factory reset in recovery. Hopefully that will help.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site

Is it rooted?

Nurocyon

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
You probably have the same issue as way too many ppl here: Bad battery. Just go to the shop where you bought the phone, and they'll give you a new battery for free.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs