- 4 Posts
S4 keep shutting off and stuck on samsung logo
My 6-month old S4 shuts off about 5 times a day and goes into a boot loop, getting stuck on the samsung i9505 logo until i pull the battery out. Please help, I'm getting really tired of this and it's being really inconvenient. I tried doing a recovery boot, wiped cache partition, and when i tried to reboot the phone, it keeps saying "error" and it goes into a boot loop over and over and over again. Sometimes it doesn't function without being plugged into a charger.
I still have a warranty, but I don't know how I'll be able to do some replacements because I bought my S4 while I was on a vacation in the Philippines. Pleaaaase help, what do I do?
- 01-26-2014, 10:55 AM #2
- 01-26-2014, 12:39 PM #3
- 01-26-2014, 02:34 PM #4
- By BigBoyMS in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 21Last Post: 08-17-2016, 03:19 PM
- By Anthony Castro1 in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 02-13-2014, 04:22 PM
- By xmostwanted559x in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 10Last Post: 01-31-2014, 03:11 PM
- By Deenybird in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2014, 06:48 PM
- By Chat Sumlin in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2014, 11:16 AM