PHOTO Help!!!! I loathe buying a New Phone

buffee

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Woke up this morning to a Galaxy 2 on CRACK!! Been an outstanding phone, so off to the AT & T store and I purchased the S4. How much do I hate buying something without a manual? ALOT! Then I download the manual on line and as informational as it is, it still doesn't answer my question? AT & T could not get my photos off the old 4G card to put on the new 16G card. I managed to download two photos via sending it to my messages. However it only gives me two options lock screen/home screen. How about if I want to SAVE them in my Gallery? How do I do that? Someone take pity on me because its making me crazy. I can find no other options. Should I be sending them a different way? On my S2 I always just sent the pic in a message to myself and saved it to the Gallery. On my tablets I email the photos to myself and save them like that. What am I not doing??? thanks:cool:

singjai

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
why don't you upload the photos onto your computer using the 4gb sd card and then put them back into your 16gb card?

buffee

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
too much work for nerve damaged hands. How do I just get pictures from my PC to this phone into the Gallery-easy way??

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
too much work for nerve damaged hands. How do I just get pictures from my PC to this phone into the Gallery-easy way??

Yeah, SD card would be the easy way. All you do is put in the card, move the entire gallery folder to your PC. Put the other card in and move the pics onto the other card.
The other way you'd have to save them one by one

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2