- 4 Posts
How can I organize music on my S4?
I use the default "Music" app and it works great, but I have a bunch of music I transferred from iTunes and all the music is unorganized. In different albums and etc. I want to put songs in certain albums. Like I have lots of songs by the same artist, but the songs are everywhere. I want to put them all in ONE album and name the album by the artist. It's just all unorganized and I don't know how to organize it.
- 01-26-2014, 10:22 PM #2
- 01-26-2014, 10:38 PM #4
- 01-27-2014, 10:52 AM #5
Re: How can I organize music on my S4?
I'm in the same boat where I'm looking for a free piece of software that just works. The file naming thing just gets under my skin. Open to any other suggestions only because Mortplayer's EQ did not work and that is pretty important. Otherwise I would have been all over it.
- By kkmmy64 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2012, 09:37 AM
- By kkmmy64 in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2012, 07:15 AM
- By SlimJ87D in forum HTC One XReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2012, 08:52 PM
- By tai_barr in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 35Last Post: 05-26-2012, 02:52 AM
- By LazrRocketArm in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 05-16-2012, 08:43 PM