- 4 Posts
GS4 Charging trouble ?
I charge my GS4 from <20% and after take 3 hours its still 70%.I think its to long. So, i try to unplug the charger from the port, and then try to plug in again. After that, its become normal again( i think ) 1% every +- 1 minutes. Anybody know what happens with my gs4 ?
- 01-27-2014, 01:05 PM #2
- 95 Posts
Re: GS4 Charging trouble ?
Well first make sure you're using the charger it came with. Any other charger may have issues.
You can always go to your battery settings under Settings > More > Battery to see what's causing it.
Have you installed any new apps recently? Maybe something yoi installed or updated it causing it. You could test this by uninstalling any apps you recently added.
Another trick, try charging the phone while it's off. If you see the same pattern, charging slowly until unplugged then quickly after being plugged in again, then it might be a problem with your battery. If it charges quickly every time it's off, then it's a problem with one of your apps.
Also, not to sound insulting, but by off I mean powered off entirely, not just sleeping.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Unisauruss Rose in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:59 AM
- By mehpersonguy0 in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2014, 04:07 AM
- By arvnexus in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2014, 01:05 AM
- By soma4society in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2014, 05:14 PM
- By djjeffa in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2014, 03:28 AM