- 2 Posts
Pink spot on screen
My samsung S4 phone got a cracked screen while I was abroad, and given that it wouldnt be covered in warranty anyway, i went to a local samsung service center and got the screen replaced.
Everything worked fine except there is a small pink/purple mark on the screen that only shows up on a white background. There are no issues with the touch or display. Since I had to get back to the US, I had no time to return it to them to fix it.
After a few weeks, my phone antenna started giving me problems and now I get very erratic network outdoors and literally none at home. Its not a network issue as I have other ATT phones at home.
I took the phone to AT&T and they want to send a new one under warranty in place of my phone.
I have placed the order but I am wondering if the screen thing qualifies as physical damage under which they could reject my phone and charge me $500? Would it be better if I try to get the antenna thing looked at by a third party.
Any thoughts could help. Thanks.
- 01-27-2014, 07:28 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Pink spot on screen
I wish they would just gave me back my phone if it was a real issue, but given AT&T's sucky policy, they wouldn't. They would just send my phone back and charge me for the refurb phone. I neither want an extra phone nor the huge bill, but then again, this really isn't my fault, so I feel quite pissed.
- By PiggyMiddle in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2016, 07:55 PM
- By Reploid in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 17Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:13 AM
- By mrballew in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2014, 11:58 AM
- By vadim2200 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:36 AM
- By hveminem in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 03:29 PM