Alarm clock not working

ogg82

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I am having trouble with my alarm clock working. It works sometimes but mostly it just doesnt work. I have found that there is a relation between the alarm, the clock and the home screen.
I believe that the clock doesnt go on as it should therefore the alarm doesnt go off..

Does any one have a solution for this issue??

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am having trouble with my alarm clock working. It works sometimes but mostly it just doesnt work. I have found that there is a relation between the alarm, the clock and the home screen.
I believe that the clock doesnt go on as it should therefore the alarm doesnt go off..

Does any one have a solution for this issue??

Welcome to the forums.
Have you tried clearing cache in recovery? That might help. Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html
Follow instructions for the S3.

ogg82

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
i have not tried that and will certainly do. however i feel the problem is a major issue. i have tried un installing apps that could have caused this problem but no solution yet.

P.S. the alarm was working perfectly fine and started to show this problem in the last couple of weeks.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
i have not tried that and will certainly do. however i feel the problem is a major issue. i have tried un installing apps that could have caused this problem but no solution yet.

P.S. the alarm was working perfectly fine and started to show this problem in the last couple of weeks.

If it worked fine weeks ago there may either be something recently installed that's conflicting with the Alarm or the alarm settings were somehow changed. If clearing cache in recovery doesn't work go Settings > Applications > Clock (the name may be something else, such as tw clock) and clear data. This will erase the App settings. Go back into the App and set your alarms accordingly and see if that helps.

Let us know if you still have problems.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

freewayjammer

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
if you activated blocking mode the app disables all notifications including alarm sound. so uncheck it. it happened to me and now the alarm is working on a samsung s4 GT-19505, ver. 4.4.2.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol