- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Need Help With Screen Lock!
So I've gone about everything in my phone to try to get my old settings back to the way I had them. I recently had to get a replacement phone. The particular setting that is frustrating me is when you make a call and the screen will go black so you don't accidentally put it on speaker or mute it...but when you look at it again it will light back up. This doesn't require pressing any buttons....just when you put the phone up to your ear it the screen will lock and when to take it away from your ear it will light back up. Please help lol getting frustrated....no bashing please :-)
- 01-29-2014, 02:13 PM #2
Re: Need Help With Screen Lock!
Welcome to Android Central! I don't have an S4, but I recall another post showing an option in the Call Settings to turn the proximity sensor on or off. Open your Dialer, press the Menu button, then look in the Call Settings for that option.
- 01-30-2014, 08:12 AM #3
- By nb22 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 03-05-2016, 05:23 AM
- By trd 4rnr in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2014, 07:14 PM
- By mohnisingh in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2014, 11:06 AM
- By Del Wright in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2014, 12:57 PM
- By mohnisingh in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2014, 12:14 PM