- 01-29-2014, 10:02 PM #2
Re: safe mode !
Welcome to Android Central! According to this page you can try the following: "In this case, remove the back cover and pull the battery from the device. Leave the battery out for about 60 seconds, then place the battery back in, assemble the rear cover and start the phone again."
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Richard Norman1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 06-20-2015, 04:51 PM
- By ala slipknot in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2014, 10:51 AM
- By RoshanGS in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2014, 06:15 AM
- By joshumar22 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2014, 12:28 PM
- By andrcristal in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 06:24 AM