- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 Sprint Problems Please Help :(
Ok so about a month ago my samsung galaxy s4 started to delete my pictures out of no where. Until it finally deleted all of them. I restored my phone thinking that was going to help but made it worse now I can't save pictures cause when I take a picture it just says that no pictures have been detected or something. Then the google store stopped working also it gave me a error 491 and I also can't download stuff from the internet anymore please help (
- 01-31-2014, 05:49 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Sprint Problems Please Help :(
Welcome to Android Central! Whoa, that doesn't sound good. Try wiping the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data or settings: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support.
If that doesn't help, a factory data reset might be in order.
- 01-31-2014, 05:55 PM #3
- By dug30 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 01-18-2015, 10:39 AM
- By bulvine420 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 16Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:33 PM
- By brianstan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:53 AM
- By keelenfinch in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:08 AM
- By Ghostma77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 01:39 PM