Email + Messaging Help!
I am in need of assistance.
1) Is there a way to back up my drafts on the default email client on the S4? It seems like the drafts stay only on the device itself, and not my email account.
2) I had some text messages deleted because of the 200 messaging limit. Is there a way to recover those? My phone is not rooted and I don't want to risk rooting it, and losing things I have..
- 02-02-2014, 08:43 PM #5'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By samrakhan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2014, 10:09 PM
- By pulse bodies in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2014, 11:08 AM
- By comptech520 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 10:14 AM
- By Karl Dailisan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 08:32 AM