- 1 Posts
Google+ photos sync... I don't understand it AT ALL!!
I have a Galaxy S4.
Here's what I want...
I want that every time I take a photo, I can see that same photo on my Google+ account so I can then delete it from my phone.
Google+ has SOME of my photos... I have NO IDEA how it chose random pictures to add to the Google+ account and left some others out. But every time I get a new phone, I don't have EVERY picture I've taken, which is very disheartening.
I want every time I add a contact, that contact is backed up on my Google+ account also.
I can't figure any of this out.
- 02-04-2014, 01:00 PM #2a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- 02-04-2014, 01:08 PM #3
Re: Google+ photos sync... I don't understand it AT ALL!!
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Google Settings (in your App Drawer), then tap Google+, then Auto Backup. Make sure the switch at the top is On, and modify the Backup Settings the way you want. You can choose to have them backed up only while on wi-fi (to save mobile data), or whenever you have any kind of internet connection. These settings should allow your photos to be automatically backed up to Google+ whenever you take them.
If you add a contact, you need to make sure it's a Google contact. You can select which account a new contact goes to by tapping the account area at the top of the Edit Contact screen. Once it's entered as a Google contact, it gets synced to your Google Contacts in the cloud.
- By skatergirl in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 20Last Post: Yesterday, 09:27 PM
- By dorblayzer in forum Moto GReplies: 8Last Post: 02-12-2014, 05:25 AM
- By Ry in forum VerizonReplies: 11Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:00 PM
- By skatergirl in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 15Last Post: 02-04-2014, 01:31 PM
- By recDNA in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 12:07 PM