My father got a hold of my mothers samsung s4 as she was having trouble connecting to her network we returned from a holiday overseas. Unbeknownst to my mother and I, he decided to factory reset the phone which caused all our happy snaps to disappear and I hadn't gotten around to saving the photos from her phone to my computer. These photos are really special to me and I am very upset that they have been deleted, Is there anyway to recover them?

The phone doesnt have an external SD card and i have checked the DCIM files and they are empty. No new photos have been taken which I hope will leave the deleted files intact for the time being, but I am desperate to find a solution. I have been using Wondershare Dr. Fone software but its been stuck at 37% for the past 4-5 hours and I'm wondering if any of you would know a better approach. I am not very tech savy but I really would do anything to get those photos back.

Thank-you!
    02-04-2014 05:00 PM
    Typically any deleting of files in Android are permanent. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    02-04-2014 09:33 PM