Saving Pictures to my SD Card
Hey, I need some help with saving pictures to my SD Card, I've set my phone for all my camera pictures to be saved to my SD card, but when I receive WhatsApp pictures, my Instagram pictures, Facebook pictures and Screen Shots all save to my Device Memory and not my SD Card.
When I get some I move them to my SD card from where all my files are but when I get new ones it makes new folders and they are saved to my Device Memory.
Is there a way in which I can always make them save to my SD card, I cannot seem to find anything to do this, so there might not be a way, but there is no harm in asking as some of you might have found a way :P
I'm using a Samsung S4 Mini if this helps.
Thanks, hope you can help.
- 02-05-2014, 02:11 PM #2
Re: Saving Pictures to my SD Card
If you are rooted there are a few ways you could permanently set this up, but otherwise you're probably out of luck.
- 04-10-2014, 03:05 PM #3
- 08-16-2014, 04:04 AM #4
- 03-06-2016, 11:41 PM #5
- By linuxalien in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 12Last Post: 10-22-2014, 08:31 PM
- By eastcoastguy in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 08-13-2014, 11:24 PM
- By B. Diddy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 36Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:58 PM
- By Miles Clark-Wallace in forum HTC DesireReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 04:59 PM
- By Kelemvor33 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2014, 01:16 PM