I bought my Samsung galaxy s4 from eBay a month after it was released. I have not had any problems with it but about a month and half ago, my device started showing up a message that said like "You device cannot detect your sim card. Restart the device to detect the sim" The title of this error is "Restart device" and I cannot click on anything other than restart. At first, it only happened once in a while but then it started to occur more than three times a day. I still have my warranty with Samsung so they took it in and replaced the Sim card port. When I got the phone back, the phone seemed fine but four days later, it was the same thing over again. It actually started to happen every hour or so. It got a point for the device didn't even realize that a SIM card was inserted at all. I sent it in again and they replaced the same part. I got it back just two days ago and the error message showed up this morning. I am wondering if it could just be an app that's messing up with the device. Also, I have also been getting a message stating that an app tried to do something (Sorry, that's not detailed but its all I can remember). This message was also received on my HTC phone when I was using that for the time that Samsung was fixing my S4.
    I also want to mention that resetting the device does not help at all. I have done it before I sent it to Samsung and Samsung has done it too.
    02-06-2014 09:10 AM
    did u check here ? Android 4.3 on samsung galaxy s4 issues _IMP_
    I think here same problem.
    solisortum likes this.
    02-06-2014 10:24 AM
    Thank you! I uninstalled amazon and a couple of other apps. Hope this solves the problem.

Posted via Android Central App
    02-06-2014 10:40 PM