- 14 Posts
Set camera to rear only
I did a search and nothing showed up so here goes:
When I try to take a picture in low to almost no light, the camera on my S4 ONLY gives me the front facing camera! I don't want the front facing camera. I never use it but I can't get to the rear camera, which changes automatically, until there is enough light. Then it switches. By that time, the shot is lost.
Is there any setting that will turn off the front camera so only the rear one works all the time? This is frustrating beyond words.
- By grumpygramps1 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2014, 08:26 PM
- By gazzainayr in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2014, 10:30 AM
- By teleburst in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2014, 06:25 PM
- By Awab Hassan Alvi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2014, 06:22 AM
- By Ergordon4 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2014, 05:44 PM