- 1 Posts
gs4 front camera
On my s4, the regular front and back camera work perfectly. But when I go to an app, such as Instagram or snap chat, the front camera seems to run slow. Anybody have any idea what it could be? I've already tried force stopping and clearing the cache. Please help!
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-08-2014, 11:37 AM #2
Re: gs4 front camera
So unless you are in PERFECT lighting, and even if you have good lighting, you are usually going to get a way lower quality, grainy, darker image.
As well as slower reponse times to do the sensor on the camera being so low end as compared to the rear camera.
So to answer your question, it's a crappy camera, there's really nothing you can do, as it's not an issue you can fix.
- By djlee0314 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2014, 02:34 AM
- By Circa76er in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:00 AM
- By jeffreynothing43 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2014, 02:13 PM
- By djlee0314 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2014, 06:06 PM
- By Tigrisan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2014, 12:48 PM