fix for Samsung galaxy S4 phone switching off without warning

marsy82

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
So i thought I would post an issue I resolved where my S4 began shutting off without warning. It would generally occur after playing on it for 5 or so minutes and I would notice my 3G/4G bars disappear just prior to it turning off. When I took my battery out I noticed it was not completely flat and slim like it should be, Instead it was slightly raised in the center. I ended up buying a high capacity battery (3900mAh) and it has solved my issue. Had it a month already and so far so good, battery life has also I proved significantly, hopefully this helps others with the same problem.

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
So i thought I would post an issue I resolved where my S4 began shutting off without warning. It would generally occur after playing on it for 5 or so minutes and I would notice my 3G/4G bars disappear just prior to it turning off. When I took my battery out I noticed it was not completely flat and slim like it should be, Instead it was slightly raised in the center. I ended up buying a high capacity battery (3900mAh) and it has solved my issue. Had it a month already and so far so good, battery life has also I proved significantly, hopefully this helps others with the same problem.

Welcome to Android Central :)
Bad batteries are the most likely issue for things like that, so you definitely did the right thing. Glad you figured all of this out by yourself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol