Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Default How can I get a big clock to display on my screen when its plugged in and Im sleeping

I would like to use the phone as a clock when Im sleeping and to be able to see it in big characters. Ever phone I have had has this. I cant seem to find this on my Galaxy S4. Ideas?

Global Posts
    8,952 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: How can I get a big clock to display on my screen when its plugged in and Im sleeping

Haven't been on the stock ROM of my S4 in a while, but there might be an way to do it. Go to your widgets when in the app drawer and check if there's one for a clock. Then you can use that for your lockscreen and leave it on while you sleep.
    If not, you can download Dash Clock from the Play Store and use that on your lockscreen
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oman.dashclock

Posted via Android Central App
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Global Posts
    498 Global Posts

Default Re: How can I get a big clock to display on my screen when its plugged in and Im sleeping

There is a program called Dock Clock that might suit your needs.

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

You can use widget locker.

Enviado desde mi Zapatofono GTi9500 con Tapatalk

I purchased an inexpensive cradle that charges and displays the clock and some other information on the screen like an alarm clock. Works great.

Quote Originally Posted by jaltman View Post
    There is a program called Dock Clock that might suit your needs.
    Dock Clock is a good one, works well. It's my daily driver every night for more than half a year.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uice.dockclock
    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.