Really annoyed, help!
Ok so I have an s4 on contract from virgin media. Ive had it since october and had so many problems from then until now
- First phone brike for no reason, so they sent me a new one
- Battery broke after this and waa overheating, samsung changed the battery and it still didnt help
- Virgin then fixed it for free and I got it back 2 weeks ago, the battery still drains fast
Now, the battery still isn't fixed and for some weird reason, I had my phone out in the cold/ wind, when I got in, I noticed it . It runs from the very top to the very bottom and is very thin, its one single line. I dont have a clue what caused it?
Virgin are refusing to fix it for free and I've refused to pay my bill because I've had so many problems and its becoming a joke. Samsung have said they will take it in for inspection but I will probably have to pay. Can anyone advise me on what I can do and where I stand with them? Thanks!
- 02-08-2014, 01:23 AM #3
- 423 Posts
Re: Really annoyed, help!
If it is a new phone crack, it's not surprising that Virgin won't repair for free, because they believe it's user-caused, even if you didn't intend it to do so.Moto X (Olive Green, Black front, Orange accents (Dec. 2013)
Previously: Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Dec. 2011) - Droid X (July 2010) - Blackberry Tour 9630 (July 2009) - Dumbphones (pre-July 2009)
- By XanaxMaster in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2014, 07:24 PM
- By SkateTrash420 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2014, 10:35 PM
- By MissPrettyKitty in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2014, 03:25 PM
- By geoffist in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2014, 07:29 AM
- By woliw in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 05:55 AM