Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bugeyed
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default help me

the best sd card for samsung galaxy s4? trying to figure out if sandisk or the samsung sd card which one of them?

Global Posts
    3,826 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Default Re: help me

Quote Originally Posted by njohnv View Post
    the best sd card for samsung galaxy s4? trying to figure out if sandisk or the samsung sd card which one of them?
    You should try Sandisk:

32GB: Amazon.com : SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC C10/UHS1 Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-A) : Micro Sd Cards : Electronics

16GB:Amazon.com : SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC C10/UHS1 Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-A) : Micro Sd Cards : Electronics

64GB: Amazon.com : SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC C10/UHS1 Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-A) : Micro Sd Cards : Electronics

But if you are on a budget, there are cheaper SD Cards:

Cheaper SD Cards

I also listed Amazon just to give you an idea. You can look else where as well.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

Check for threads about the S4 corrupting SD cards. Consensus is that Samsung cards are less likely to suffer this & maybe stay away from class 10 cards. There is no conclusive data, but people are having better luck with Samsung cards slower than class 10. .
    k
    bodum02 likes this.

Don't get Kingmax, mine lasted for 6 months.

i have a 32 GB sandisk, no problems

You may want to stay at 32MB. Some people have had issues (me included) with 64MB cards. Occasionally I get an error message that my SD card was unexpectedly removed, then it reloads. I've tried a few fixes, even reformatted my card to FAT32 after backing up my data, but I still get the error now and then.

Posted via Android Central App