HELP. i need to get pictures/videos off broken galaxy s4

lynzrene

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
My mom put my phone through the washer and it wont turn on anymore, we tried putting it in rice and in the freezer and still nothing.. the video of my daughter being born is on that phone and all the first pictures of her and I cant bear to lose them:( I looked on my google account and it only backed up my pictures and videos to a month before it broke so i'm wondering if I could get the rest off of the sim card? Help me pleaseeee.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
My mom put my phone through the washer and it wont turn on anymore, we tried putting it in rice and in the freezer and still nothing.. the video of my daughter being born is on that phone and all the first pictures of her and I cant bear to lose them:( I looked on my google account and it only backed up my pictures and videos to a month before it broke so i'm wondering if I could get the rest off of the sim card? Help me pleaseeee.

Did the phone have an SD Card? Maybe see if you can put that SD Card on another phone and see what is inside. The sim card does not store photos or videos.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hate to say it, but if you put it in the freezer that is the worst thing you can possible do. The Urban Legend of freeing a hard drive/phone to allow recovery of data is not only that, and Urban Legend, it does unreleasable damage to the device. I doubt you will be getting anything off off the phone. Next time I would suggest, if you are storing something as important as your childs birth! You use a MicroSD card and back it up right away...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool