- 2 Posts
HELP. i need to get pictures/videos off broken galaxy s4
My mom put my phone through the washer and it wont turn on anymore, we tried putting it in rice and in the freezer and still nothing.. the video of my daughter being born is on that phone and all the first pictures of her and I cant bear to lose them I looked on my google account and it only backed up my pictures and videos to a month before it broke so i'm wondering if I could get the rest off of the sim card? Help me pleaseeee.
- 02-07-2014, 07:57 PM #2
- 02-08-2014, 01:36 AM #4
- 02-08-2014, 11:26 AM #5
Re: HELP. i need to get pictures/videos off broken galaxy s4
Hate to say it, but if you put it in the freezer that is the worst thing you can possible do. The Urban Legend of freeing a hard drive/phone to allow recovery of data is not only that, and Urban Legend, it does unreleasable damage to the device. I doubt you will be getting anything off off the phone. Next time I would suggest, if you are storing something as important as your childs birth! You use a MicroSD card and back it up right away...
- By xnaveedhassan in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2014, 04:35 PM
- By Therealm80 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 03:55 PM
- By Sinabu in forum Sony Xperia ZLReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2014, 08:27 AM
- By njohnv in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2014, 11:33 AM
- By ddonahueiup in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 08:12 PM