1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any way to disable Sub Folder's in gallery from being separated from folder in sort?

I have a lot of folders and sub folders yet each of my folders are pulled out of the folder it is in and they are alphabetized. Is there a way to remove that but not hide the sub folders?

Currently using Gallery or Quick Pic it alphabatizes the pictures and pulls all sub folders with 1 in it and make them TOP. I'd like to leave the Sub Folders in their Folders. How can that be done?

What I would like is the 3rd screen shot like I have on my Computer but on my phone.

example:

Shane's Pics
    Bike Pics
    Car Pics
    Dog Pics
    - Park
    - Car
    Fish Tank
    Sports Pics
    - Football
    - Basketball
    - Soccer
    TV Stuff

Thank you,
    Shane
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any way to disable Sub Folder's in gallery from being separated from folder in sort?-2014-02-07-05.37.59.jpg   Any way to disable Sub Folder's in gallery from being separated from folder in sort?-2014-02-07-05.37.31.jpg   Any way to disable Sub Folder's in gallery from being separated from folder in sort?-want.png  
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Any way to disable Sub Folder's in gallery from being separated from folder in sort?

Any way to disable each sub folder being it's own folder?

Default Re: Any way to disable Sub Folder's in gallery from being separated from folder in sort?

In Quick Pic turn on "Explorer" mode. It's the last option under the display mode (the little landscape icon in the upper right corner). With that checked you don't see sub-folders until you tap the parent.