- 82 Posts
hi i was having issues with my s4 recently and was advised to reset the software using kies 3 however when i tried this kies tells me that my galaxy s4 does not support initialising my phone has not been touched in anyway since i got in back in august with virgin media ive only ever done software updates through kies when they were there
does anyone know what that means ?
i have tried searching the internet but cannot find a straight answer
- 02-08-2014, 10:04 AM #2
Re: software issue
Maybe this is a Knox bootloader issue? Other than that I am not sure. This is the first I have heard of.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- 02-08-2014, 10:20 AM #3
- By nixzero in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2014, 03:19 AM
- By krifor03 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 08:10 AM
- By greydarrah in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 02-08-2014, 09:18 AM
- By cmMN in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2014, 06:43 PM
- By bobojay in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 03:35 PM