- 1 Posts
Auto resize on the net?
Hey yall. Keeping in mind that I am a carpenter, I need help. My last phone was an HTC Rezound, when I zoomed on an article I had pulled up on my browser it would automatically resize (proper term?) to fit between the edges of my screen. Is there a setting on my S4 that will do this? My eyes are too old to read it at original size, and scrolling side to side is a pain. Thanks.
- 02-10-2014, 09:16 PM #2
Re: Auto resize on the net?
Welcome to the crowd. I've asked that same question on one the tech boards and the answer is that Google Chrome intentionally dropped/refuses to build that capability into it's browser. Some others in that forum said that there are some other lesser known browsers that offer that but I wasn't familiar with their names. I would gladly pay for an add on app that would add that to Chrome or Firefox.
- By jzakver in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:58 AM
- By tugtim in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2014, 12:38 PM
- By arkkrish in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 02-24-2014, 06:21 AM
- By Martin D in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2014, 11:32 AM
- By PP2804 in forum HTC Desire CReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:18 AM