memory card issues what class to h ave
Hi so Here's the thing,
Ihave a 32gb class 10 sd card works great until I record videos. It works fine seems to record untill I go play them back I get the message video cannot be played even though I can see the screen shot of the video.
I plugged the memory card in to my pc and formatted it again worked fine until I tried to record a video again. So on and so on I have to keep reapeating tbis process. So bloody fustrating.
Music playes fine that is stored to the memory card but videos just dont seem to work.
I have read on some threads that no one has had issues with samsung cards. I have found one on ebay samsung 32gb class 10, im wondering if I will have this issue with the samsung card.
Amy advice or help would be much appreciated.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-11-2014, 05:37 PM #3
- 02-12-2014, 02:42 AM #5
- 02-12-2014, 02:36 PM #6
- By glynndrago in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2016, 12:18 PM
- By btort1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 05:06 AM
- By shamefulzero in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 04:06 PM
- By Prashanthc85 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 06:04 AM
- By zerkms in forum Pure WidgetsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 12:13 AM