Photo sync with two G+ accounts on one phone?
I have a business G+ and a personal G+ account. When I take pictures with my S4 I would like to save or auto backup work photos to one and personal photos to the other. How do I choose? It seems so random, I know there has to be a way. Thanks for any help or light you can shed.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- 01-04-2015, 10:36 PM #2
- 10 Posts
Re: Photo sync with two G+ accounts on one phone?
did you ever figure this out? I have exactly the same quest.
I was thinking that I could have two cameras on my phone. The native one for my personal pics, then the Google camera, or any of the others that would be set up with my work G+ account to backup pictures for that.
Right now I'm having to manually go through all my backed up pics and cut/pasting them over. PITA
- By recDNA in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 02-15-2014, 10:03 AM
- By Naladex in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:04 AM
- By Lyndon Holliday in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 06:39 AM
- By PeteLind in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-12-2014, 04:58 PM
- By Cozume in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 11:40 AM