- 2 Posts
Buying a S4 of a friend of a friend?
I droped my phone down a flight of cement stairs last week, it still works but the screen is pretty banged up. I've been wanting to buy another phone since my galaxy s3 is pretty old anyway. I've been looking for a S4 and have found one for $300 from a friend of a friend. It looks new and I kinda wanna jump on it but I'm curious with all the thefts could I run it trouble later. Like if If I try to use it and the IEMI is blacklisted as lost or stolen what could happen? I know it could've had a hard reset and the sim could've been ditched so I'm not talking any chances. So, can I run into trouble thru some sort of tracking or something? Can it still work as long as I don't take it into a T-mobile?
- 02-12-2014, 10:43 PM #2
Re: Buying a S4 of a friend of a friend?
You know what they say, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.
You need to ensure you have the complete set, double check the IMEI with your carrier /s etc.
Sent from what ever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk
- 02-13-2014, 10:21 AM #4
- 02-14-2014, 10:13 PM #5
- 02-16-2014, 09:00 AM #6
- By wm4 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 11-27-2014, 11:25 PM
- By thetechteen420 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:32 PM
- By Branden787 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:40 AM
- By psbbs in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:57 PM
- By nwwolf1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 06:27 PM