- 56 Posts
Switch Contacts from SIM to DEVICE
When I made my contacts, I made them as SIM cards cause I thought it'd be more useful. But now I want to put them to my device, and doing so would give me more options.
I have a lot of contacts so I'd rather not delete them all and recreate them. Is there a way to switch their type? I'm not rooted.
- 02-13-2014, 09:05 AM #2
- By Curtis08 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2014, 08:25 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2014, 02:29 AM
- By ShaggyKids in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:42 PM
- By brymo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:15 PM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:47 AM