- 14 Posts
- stock on 3D, CM7 on 4g
Pixelation while viewing images
I'm not sure where to post this exactly but here goes nothing.
I have been having problems viewing images on my phone whether its on the internet or I use bacon reader for Reddit while viewing many of the images are pixelated and just look weird. When I look on my computer to see if it just the image they look perfectly fine. Has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it? Thanks
- 02-16-2014, 06:36 PM #2
- 02-17-2014, 01:56 PM #4
- 609 Posts
Re: Pixelation while viewing images
That seems to indicate there's either something wrong with the Internet images or with the app you're using to view them; it's almost certainly not the phone.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile appSamsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon - SCH-I545) - Android 4.3
- By chakka9 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2014, 08:07 AM
- By NinjaLombax in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2014, 06:56 AM
- By tdavidson in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2014, 06:15 PM
- By rb_stern in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2014, 05:33 PM
- By iain555 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 04:17 PM