Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default volume mods for s4?

So I really wanted to do Galaxy S4 Volume Boost Mod Gives Your Louder Sound (Jelly Bean and KitKat) but I realized there was no default.gain file where it should be. My assumption is I have a different kernel than the one they're talking about. I have a rooted 4.3 mk2 Verizon s4 that Id love to upgrade the volume on. The speakers are probably my least favorite part of the s4. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    24,880 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Default Re: volume mods for s4?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson Buechlein View Post
    So I really wanted to do Galaxy S4 Volume Boost Mod Gives Your Louder Sound (Jelly Bean and KitKat) but I realized there was no default.gain file where it should be. My assumption is I have a different kernel than the one they're talking about. I have a rooted 4.3 mk2 Verizon s4 that Id love to upgrade the volume on. The speakers are probably my least favorite part of the s4. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posted via Android Central App
    I would look at Xposed Framework with Gravity Box module and see what that can do for you.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry
    Thanked by:
    Jackson Buechlein likes this.