Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I hate to say, but I miss my emoji's from my old iphone! I can't find any apps with all of you emoji's that work and plug in to the original messaging app. :( help? Or does anyone know if that's gonna be included in a software update???

Posted via Android Central App

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Doubt it will be included in a software update.

You would have to find a stand alone messaging app or use Google Hangouts to explore some different emoji's other than what Samsung is providing w/ its stock messaging app.

Does say one thing though.. If that is all you miss from your iPhone then Android has won your heart :D

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes I really do love android now...at first I didn't but then someone showed me all the stuff it can do that iphone can't and I really don't think I'll ever go back to iphone again...thanks for the help too

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
SwiftKey beta keyboard has a lot of emojis that's what I use now with stock messaging app

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Okay so the stock keyboard actually does have emojis that can be used on social media and everything. Press and hold the mic button and select the smiley face

dannyv09

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Was just about to post that. Found that yesterday. Don't know if it can be seen on iPhone though.