Galaxy S4 broken screen HELP!
I have dropped my S4, and broken the LCD. I would like to sell the broken S4, but the only way I know how to reset the phone is to see the screen?
1) does anyone know who to reset phone without seeing the screen?
2) if I remove the SIM, but do not reset phone...what are the risks I run if the person I sell to repairs the screen? Will they be able to retrieve my information or data without the sim?
- Best AnswerFeb 17 2014 | 4:52 pm EST
- 02-17-2014, 04:52 PM #2
- 02-18-2014, 03:32 AM #4
Re: Galaxy S4 broken screen HELP!
- 09-11-2014, 05:33 PM #5
- 05-24-2015, 02:00 PM #6
- 05-24-2015, 02:04 PM #7
- 05-25-2015, 10:30 AM #8
- By trusta12 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-18-2014, 09:39 PM
- By alanbk1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 10Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:17 PM
- By James Changstein in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-18-2014, 09:20 AM
- By philosopherisdog in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:42 AM
- By Shelter7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:24 PM