Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Disable Call Auto-Reject Notification

I would like to disable the notification the appears when a call is automatically rejected, as if the person never called. I have tried the App Ops Stater, but it disables all call notifications as opposed to just the rejected ones. I would still like to know if I miss a call, etc. Would anyone be able to help me?

Global Posts
    961 Global Posts

Default Re: Disable Call Auto-Reject Notification

Quote Originally Posted by crena92 View Post
    I would like to disable the notification the appears when a call is automatically rejected, as if the person never called. I have tried the App Ops Stater, but it disables all call notifications as opposed to just the rejected ones. I would still like to know if I miss a call, etc. Would anyone be able to help me?
    What notification do you mean exactly? I have some numbers in the reject list and it just logs the call in the call logs but doesn't notify me unless they leave a voice mail.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M - 4.2.2
    Telus Mobility
    Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
    ---

Default Re: Disable Call Auto-Reject Notification

Quote Originally Posted by crena92 View Post
    Did you figure it out?? Same thing is happening to me on my Galaxy 3, its very annoying!!