Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Why does my email always stop working

How do I fix the problem that when I try to block a domain or sender in my email it always comes up "unfortunately email has stopped working"? My screen goes black and then goes back to home screen. Can anyone help?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Why does my email always stop working

Almost 400 views and nobody has an idea. I've restored my phone about a month ago to fix this issue but I don't want to do that again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

I have an S4 Active and just the last week I started getting the "Unfortunately, Email has stopped" message when attempting to reply to emails. I receive emails ok, and I can send emails ok, I just can't reply to received emails. Then after a day or two it works ok. Then it comes back again and I can't reply to received emails. I'm about to go buy an iphone because it's the only cure as far as I can see. This S4 Active is the worst piece of junk I've ever had the misfortune of spending my money on. On top of that everyone who calls me gets an echo unless I use the headset.

I had this problem and fixed it by removing all email accounts from the plane. Then changed the password on my email server Virgin in my case. And then reinstalled the email account. Works fine now. P's I did not reinstall my Gmail account.