Ever since the 4.3 update I have lost the ability to save pictures off of Google Images. I used to be able to press the bottom left soft key and press save to device but now all it says is share. Is there any way I cam continue to save pictures off of the Internet? I've tried the app save to SD card but I couldn't get it to work.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-18-2014, 02:01 PM #2
- 02-19-2014, 08:08 AM #4
- 619 Posts
Re: Google Images
I just tried it and it seems to work the same on mine as on yours. When I use the Google search bar and search for an image, then click on an image from the results screen, I get a share list from the menu button that does not include a download option. When I click on the URL source for the image my web browser opens the source page and if I click on the image there I get a download option, which included my default browser download folder in the phone's memory. I'm not sure what you mean by "I've tried the app save to SD card but I couldn't get it to work." You couldn't save an image to the SD card? How about internal phone memory?
- 02-19-2014, 10:56 AM #6
- By squirrelproductions in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2015, 11:12 AM
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 6Last Post: 03-06-2014, 02:37 PM
- By Benjamin Midyette in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2014, 09:52 PM
- By jhmac77 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:01 AM
- By jwalker1239 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 10:00 AM