- 1 Posts
Device Is working. Turning on, ringing, but I can't unlock screen
Hi I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, and the screen isn't scratched but the screen wont swipe, so I can't unlock it.
The phone rings and tells me I've got messages etc. But wont swipe to unlock. So frustrating!!
Have you come across this problem before?
What can I do to solve it.
- 02-19-2014, 10:41 PM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By dpham00 in forum T-MobileReplies: 13Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:13 AM
- By Adriel Romo in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 26Last Post: 02-22-2014, 01:01 PM
- By Celine115 in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2014, 06:07 PM
- By wolfhead in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2014, 10:25 PM