- 3 Posts
wifi direct problems
I just recently discovered wifi direct on my Samsung galaxy s4. When I was trying to transfer pictures I went under the share button and hit wifi direct by accident which turned it on...
However, I haven't connected to a device (because I didn't need too) so my phone is constantly scanning for a Phone to connect too which is wearing my battery out hardcore. I did some research and tried to figure out how to turn it off but the only answer I found was pulling up a menu that was available to disconnect from the device I already connected too
My problem is that I haven't connected to another device therefore I can't figure out how to turn it off.
Please help, this is killing my battery
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-20-2014, 07:31 PM #2[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html#post3388"]Community Guidelines[/URL] - - [URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/766-app-developer-forum-rules-guidelines.html#post4991"]App & Developer Guidelines[/URL] --[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/410-marketplace-rules-guidelines.html#post2963"]Marketplace Guidelines[/URL] - - [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon/368068-verizon-faq.html"]Verizon FAQ[/URL] - -[URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=3571703"]Verizon Iconic Portal [/URL]
- 02-21-2014, 02:53 PM #4
- 619 Posts
Re: wifi direct problems
- By MPerry12 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 07:48 PM
- By Program1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2014, 07:30 PM
- By PastorDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:50 PM
- By acohuo011 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2014, 07:16 PM
- By mike1256 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2014, 06:22 PM