1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Changing the wake up command for S4 voice

I changed the wake up command for my S4 ages ago now forgotten what it was, I went to re-set it using the settings within SVoice but the option to change the command is no longer there and SVoice does not wake up to 'Hi Galaxy' any ideas on

Global Posts
    512 Global Posts

Default Re: Changing the wake up command for S4 voice

Ok I thought I still had the option to do it in there somewhere....it must have updated itself back up after my factory reset last week. I would try clearing the data under your application manager in settings. Go more, application management, scroll over to all, and find S voice in the list. Click on it and then click clear data. Also the cache if that doesn't already do it.

From my S4 to you via Tapatalk 🍻
    ~~ You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough.

The "Hi Galaxy" voice prompt does not work in version 4.3. Also the "Wake up S Voice" submenu is not there in the 4.3 release. IT IS A GREAT BIG GOOGLE GOOF!

Try looking under your lock screen settings. It will only work with swipe security and the right selections, but if you use swipe to open it should be at the bottom of the menu.