- 02-21-2014, 11:40 PM #2
- 02-22-2014, 09:48 PM #3
Re: Delete standard bell apps
App Drawer >> Menu Button >> Hide Apps
Pull down Notification panel >> Settings (top right corner) >> More (4th tab) >> Application Manager >> All (slide towards xtreme right) >> Select App >> Disable it
P.S You can disable all of them but cannot remove them.
You need to flash a clean TW ROM by rooting (or)
root it and uninstall all those apps with help of apps like titanium
- 03-04-2014, 06:20 AM #5
- 03-04-2014, 07:45 AM #6
- 03-04-2014, 07:41 PM #7
- 03-04-2014, 09:03 PM #8
- 12-04-2014, 06:07 PM #9
- 1 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4: Delete standard bell apps
Hey there, sorry to revive an old thread, but I have a question or 2. Similar to the OP, I want to factory restore my S5, but if you think Bell is bad, you should see the crap I have on here from Rogers.
So you folks are saying that there is no way to wipe and restore the O/S without putting the Rogers nonsense on it? You have to do it then root and remove the apps? I always have believed it's much better to have never had the **whatever** than to have had it and removed it.
If this in indeed the case, can someone point me toward some instructions, on rooting and then the software to remove all these apps?
Thanks in advance for any help y'all can provide.
- By weaverquentin in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 7Last Post: 08-07-2014, 01:44 PM
- By chris66green in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2014, 04:46 AM
- By PlaneModeler in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2014, 09:58 PM
- By EnergyPlus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 10:51 PM
- By EnergyPlus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 10:48 PM