Galaxy S4: Delete standard bell apps

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
How do I remove the apps that come stock on my phone. All the crap from bell that I don't want like push to talk, bell TV, trip advisor, s health etc?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Delete standard bell apps

How do I remove the apps that come stock on my phone. All the crap from bell that I don't want like push to talk, bell TV, trip advisor, s health etc?

You would have to root your phone and use Titanium Backup to delete the apps.

Sanjay Chandra

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Delete standard bell apps

App Drawer >> Menu Button >> Hide Apps

(OR)

Pull down Notification panel >> Settings (top right corner) >> More (4th tab) >> Application Manager >> All (slide towards xtreme right) >> Select App >> Disable it

P.S You can disable all of them but cannot remove them.

You need to flash a clean TW ROM by rooting (or)
root it and uninstall all those apps with help of apps like titanium

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys I disabled them all. Stupid things

That's good ol' Bell and their Bloatware! Switch to Telus! They only put like 2 apps on the phones and you can uninstall them without being rooted.
THAT is the way it should be.

squishyj#CB

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey there, sorry to revive an old thread, but I have a question or 2. Similar to the OP, I want to factory restore my S5, but if you think Bell is bad, you should see the crap I have on here from Rogers.

So you folks are saying that there is no way to wipe and restore the O/S without putting the Rogers nonsense on it? You have to do it then root and remove the apps? I always have believed it's much better to have never had the **whatever** than to have had it and removed it.

If this in indeed the case, can someone point me toward some instructions, on rooting and then the software to remove all these apps?

Thanks in advance for any help y'all can provide.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae