- 123 Posts
Acessing Alarm Page
Do any 3rd party clock widgets access the alarm settings, stopwatch, and timer page? This is standard for HTC Sense and I would like the same functionality on my S4. The only way I have found to get to alarms is by adding the clock app to a home screen or through navigating the menus.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-22-2014, 09:39 PM #2
Re: Acessing Alarm Page
Solution is indirect but you can sync your alarms atleast.
You can keep alarms inside calendar and go to options and choose the option which gives you a ring aloud instead of notification.
In that way , any calendar app can access your alarms with help of calendar.
I stopped using Alarm/Clock app solely because it cannot be synced across devices.
Stopwatch and timer ? idk , but many clock apps in playstore can do these i think.
- By k2ldc10 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2014, 08:35 PM
- By PAULA1602 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2014, 05:11 AM
- By Hebaz in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 05:47 PM
- By srkmagnus in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 01:10 PM
- By iRevo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2014, 03:19 AM