Voice search with Google Now using the button on Bluetooth headset on GS4?
When I have a bluetooth headset on, and I'm not doing a phone call, it would be nice to initiate a Google Now search by touching the bluetooth headset, saying Okay Google, and have it do a search. Is this possible?
Although most of the search results I get from google now don't respond with audio so it might not save me from having to get my phone out of my pocket to look for the results.
- 02-23-2014, 01:56 PM #2
Re: Voice search with Google Now using the button on Bluetooth headset on GS4?
Pressing the mic button activates S-Voice by default. As far as I know you can't change that to GNow
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By Series335 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:02 AM
- By Guysakar in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 02-24-2014, 05:39 PM
- By Shotaro96 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 12:21 PM
- By Shotaro96 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 04:42 PM
- By imnewbie in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 12:52 PM