- 2 Posts
Transferring Music from Doubletwist to Laptop
Long story short, the hard drive on my laptop failed but thankfully I had an external drive to backup all of my data. But what I failed to do was back up my Downloads folder, where all of my music was. I use iTunes on my computer, but since I use a droid phone, I run double twist so they can work together.
Since I lost all of the music on my computer, but it is on my phone in double twist, I was wondering if there was any way that I could somehow transfer the music from my phone to my computer.
- 02-24-2014, 10:02 AM #2
Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon - SCH-I545) - Android 4.3
- 610 Posts
- By Photolamus in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-14-2014, 01:09 AM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 03-04-2014, 08:54 AM
- By Jackgl in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2014, 12:14 PM
- By amacnutt in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:07 AM
- By riteshnagori in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2014, 03:42 AM