- 2 Posts
Transferring Music from Doubletwist to Laptop
Long story short, the hard drive on my laptop failed but thankfully I had an external drive to backup all of my data. But what I failed to do was back up my Downloads folder, where all of my music was. I use iTunes on my computer, but since I use a droid phone, I run double twist so they can work together.
Since I lost all of the music on my computer, but it is on my phone in double twist, I was wondering if there was any way that I could somehow transfer the music from my phone to my computer.
- 02-24-2014, 11:02 AM #2
- 619 Posts
Re: Transferring Music from Doubletwist to Laptop
It may be possible using DoubleTwist, but if it's not, you can copy directly from the phone storage to the computer by hooking them up with a USB cable. Also, the iSyncr app will transfer music from your phone to iTunes on a computer http://www.jrtstudio.com/blog/Syncin...Back-To-iTunesSamsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon - SCH-I545) - Android 4.3
- By Photolamus in forum Android AppsReplies: 19Last Post: 09-02-2014, 05:27 AM
- By Jackgl in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2014, 03:52 PM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 03-04-2014, 09:54 AM
- By amacnutt in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2014, 12:07 PM
- By riteshnagori in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2014, 04:42 AM